Run for Good
Run for good at the 5k @ the LPGA benefitting Mercy Health Foundation! The race starts and ends at the Railyard Live Pavilion in Downtown Rogers and winds through the historic downtown streets. Participants can choose to run in the 5k or the 1-Mile Fun Run, perfect for all ages.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are actively monitoring the current Covid-19 situation with the help of state + local officials and will communicate any updates on our Tournament website and via email. Participants will be encouraged to wear face coverings while in the starting corral before the race and again after finishing the race. In order to reduce contact, there will be no Hydration Stations on the course – participants are encouraged to bring their own water bottles for the race. Hand sanitizer will also be available throughout the Pavilion for participants to use before and after the race. Social distancing is encouraged at all times.
In honor of the 15th anniversary, registration is $15 until August 20. After 8/20, registration will be $20. Please note: there will be no race-day registration.
Rogers Convention Center – Friday, September 24 from 2-6 p.m.
Winners in the following categories will receive a Walmart gift card after the event
- 1st Place Male & Female – $100 Walmart Gift Card
- 2nd Place Male & Female – $75 Walmart Gift Card
- 3rd Place Male & Female – $50 Walmart Gift Card
CORPORATE CHALLENGE AWARDS:
- Fastest Office – Framed Pin Flag
- Fittest Office – Framed Pin Flag
- Leading Ladies – Framed Pin Flag
- Most Spirited – Framed Pin Flag
AGE GROUP AWARDS:
Age Group (1st Place Only – Separate Divisions for Men and Women): $25 Walmart Gift Card Each
- 9 and under
- 60 and older
- Awarded to the Corporate Challenge Team with the lowest average time of the top five (5) finishers of the 5k race
- Top five (5) finishers must include at least one (1) female participant to qualify for the Fastest Office
- Awarded to the Corporate Challenge Team with the most participants to cross the 5k + 1k race finish line
- Participants must wear timing chip to qualify for the Fittest Office
- Awarded to the Corporate Challenge Team with the lowest average time of the top five (5) female finishers of the 5k race
Through collaborative partnerships, Mercy Health Foundation impacts the flourishing of our communities by inviting into our ministry those who have a passion to improve quality of life and make care accessible for all. Gifts to Mercy Health Foundation Northwest Arkansas support critical projects in this community. That’s right. Every dollar you give advances health care right here at home.
Yes, but dogs must be on a leash at all times. Please remember to pick to pick up after your furry friend!
Contact Brandi Mikula at [email protected].
About the Corporate Challenge
Join your coworkers and compete as a team against 30+ other local companies! The titles of Fastest Office, Fittest Office, and Leading Ladies are up for grabs. Only 5 participants are needed to form a team, so companies of all sizes are encouraged to sign up! Email [email protected] to get signed up.
Corporate Challenge Guidelines
- Awarded to the team who completes the most total miles.
- Awarded to the team with the most team members who completed at least 1 mile.
Most Spirited Team
- Awarded to the team with the most social media & Strava club engagement during race week using #LikeAGirl and #MilesForMercy (both hashtags must be used on social posts to be eligible for Most Spirited Award).