Run for Good
Support our local healthcare heroes by joining the Miles for Mercy virtual challenge presented by the 5k @ the LPGA! For every mile walked or run, the #NWAChampionship courtesy of P&G, will donate $1 to the Mercy Health Foundation (up to $15,000).
Honor Your Healthcare Hero
Frequently Asked Questions
Event registration is free, but participants can choose to add-on a community t-shirt for $10.
Biking miles do not count towards this challenge – only miles walked or run can be logged towards the total donation amount.
After registration, participants will receive a link to join the Miles for Mercy Strava Club where they can log their miles through GPS in the Strava app, fitness trackers, or manually on their computer. Only miles logged in Strava will count towards the total donation amount. Additional FAQs on submitting miles can be found here.
T-shirts ordered before June 8 will be available before race week for local pickup. T-shirts ordered after June 8 will be available for pickup after race week. T-shirt pickup details will be emailed to participants at a later date.
Winners in the following categories will receive a Walmart gift card after the event
Individuals – Total Miles:
- 1st Place Male & Female (16+)
- 2nd Place Male & Female (16+)
- 3rd Place Male & Female (16+)
Family Division – Total Miles (Family = at least 1 participant under the age of 16):
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Families Overall
- Fastest Office – most total miles completed.
- Fittest Office – most active team members who walked at least 1 mile.
- Most Spirited – most social media engagement using #LikeAGirl and #MilesForMercy (both hashtags must be used on social posts to be eligible for Most Spirited Award).
For families with participants under the age of 16, you can track your miles as a family under the same Strava account. When signing up for Strava, just use your family’s last name for the account – ex: SMITH FAMILY. Families will not be eligible for Individual Awards, but will still be eligible for Family & Corporate Challenge awards.
A family with at least 1 participant under the age of 16 is eligible to compete in the Family division. Simply sign up for Strava under your last name (ex: SMITH FAMILY) and log your collective miles under one account.
Participants will have the opportunity to donate additional money to the Mercy Health Foundation on the registration page.
Through collaborative partnerships, Mercy Health Foundation impacts the flourishing of our communities by inviting into our ministry those who have a passion to improve quality of life and make care accessible for all. Gifts to Mercy Health Foundation Northwest Arkansas support critical projects in this community. That’s right. Every dollar you give advances health care right here at home.
Contact Brandi Mikula at [email protected].
Join your colleagues to run together for good in the Miles for Mercy virtual challenge! Companies and organizations of all sizes are encouraged to participate in the annual Corporate Challenge. Compete for the title of Fastest Office, Fittest Office and Most Spirited Team.
Just five (5) participants are required to form a Corporate Challenge team. Participants for the Corporate Challenge include all employees of the company (full-time, part-time and interns) and immediate family members (spouses and children).
Corporate Challenge Guidelines
- Awarded to the team who completes the most total miles.
- Awarded to the team with the most team members who completed at least 1 mile.
Most Spirited Team
- Awarded to the team with the most social media & Strava club engagement during race week using #LikeAGirl and #MilesForMercy (both hashtags must be used on social posts to be eligible for Most Spirited Award).