Run for Good
Run for good at the 5k @ the LPGA benefitting Mercy Health Foundation! The race starts and ends at the Walmart AMP in Rogers, Arkansas. Participants can choose to run in the 5k or the 1k Fun Run, perfect for all ages.
2022 Vendor Expo
Participants and guests are invited to the Walmart AMP’s Choctaw Plaza after the race for a free breakfast, lawn games, photo booth, and the Awards Ceremony. New in 2022, our Vendor Expo will feature the following local companies + sponsors, offering guests free food, drinks, swag, and more:
Happy Egg | Enjoy a delicious breakfast quiche or frittata
Advanced Orthopaedic Specialists | Grab some freebies + swag
Athleta | Make a poster to cheer on the runners
Onyx Coffee | Reenergize with a cup of their famous coffee
Swoon Juice Bar | Serving their fresh juice + protein bites
Meaux Beignet | Treat yourself to a mouth-watering beignet
Healing Hands | Get a free massage after the race
2022 Race Route
Frequently Asked Questions
Registration is now open and the fee is only $20. Please note: there will be no race-day registration.
Race packets include performance t-shirt, tournament ticket, finisher medal, and more! Packet pickup will be in the North parking lot of the Walmart AMP.
Packet pickup will be in the North parking lot of the Walmart AMP – Friday, September 16 from 2-6 p.m.
Winners in the following categories will receive a Walmart gift card after the event
- 1st Place Male & Female – $100 Walmart Gift Card
- 2nd Place Male & Female – $75 Walmart Gift Card
- 3rd Place Male & Female – $50 Walmart Gift Card
CORPORATE CHALLENGE AWARDS:
- Fastest Office – Framed Pin Flag
- Fittest Office – Framed Pin Flag
- Leading Ladies – Framed Pin Flag
- Most Spirited – Framed Pin Flag
AGE GROUP AWARDS:
Age Group (1st Place Only – Separate Divisions for Men and Women): $25 Walmart Gift Card Each
- 9 and under
- 60 and older
- Awarded to the Corporate Challenge Team with the lowest average time of the top five (5) finishers of the 5k race
- Top five (5) finishers must include at least one (1) female participant to qualify for the Fastest Office
- Awarded to the Corporate Challenge Team with the most participants to cross the 5k + 1k race finish line
- Participants must wear timing chip to qualify for the Fittest Office
- Awarded to the Corporate Challenge Team with the lowest average time of the top five (5) female finishers of the 5k race
Through collaborative partnerships, Mercy Health Foundation impacts the flourishing of our communities by inviting into our ministry those who have a passion to improve quality of life and make care accessible for all. Gifts to Mercy Health Foundation Northwest Arkansas support critical projects in this community. That’s right. Every dollar you give advances health care right here at home.
Contact Brandi Mikula at [email protected].
About the Corporate Challenge
Join your coworkers and compete as a team against 30+ other local companies! The titles of Fastest Office, Fittest Office, and Leading Ladies are up for grabs. Only 5 participants are needed to form a team, so companies of all sizes are encouraged to sign up! Create your own Corporate Challenge team HERE. Please email Brandi Mikula at [email protected] with any questions.
Corporate Challenge Guidelines
- Awarded to the team with the Lowest Average Time of the top 5 finishers of the 5K.
- Top 5 must include at least 1 female to qualify.
- Awarded to the team with the most participants to cross finish line of 5K + 1-Mile .
Most Spirited Team
- Awarded to the team with the most social media engagement during race week using #LikeAGirl and #MilesForMercy (both hashtags must be used on social posts to be eligible for Most Spirited Award) and the most spirited team on race day.
- Awarded to the team with the Lowest Average time of top 5 female finishers in 5K.