The Walmart NW Arkansas Championship presented by P&G encourages all media (print, TV, radio, and online) to be present during the official LPGA Tour event.
All media attending the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship presented by P&G are required to apply for an official credential from the LPGA. Media may apply for credentials at LPGAMediaCredentials.com. Applications will be available in August 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact Justine Yu at [email protected].
2020 Health + Safety Precautions
The health + safety of LPGA players, volunteers, media, and onsite staff is the top priority. New policies and procedures will be implemented onsite as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Follow the tips below to help create a safe experience onsite at the #NWAChampionship!
- All media must fill out the health waiver prior to arriving onsite.
- PPE to be utilized in accordance with local and state mandates and any time complete social distancing is not possible; PPE use is mandatory indoors at all times, including in the Media Center.
- Review the CDC symptoms questionnaire. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend the tournament and seek medical advice.
- Temperature screening will be enforced prior to boarding a shuttle to the golf course.
- Masks will be required on the shuttle and are encouraged throughout your day at the course.
- Work spaces within the Media Center are very limited and will not be available unless coordinated with staff prior to Event Week.